Timers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy Ski

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
what brand of timers are you guys using for your llights, if any? everytthing i look at has bad reviews. . and also do you know of any type of water dripper? i will be out of town a week, and i am a newbie :tort:

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
i use a classic and simple timer buy in a tool store (i don't think tool is the right word in french i mean bricolage)
programmateur.gif

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
Julius25 said:
i use a classic and simple timer buy in a tool store (i don't think tool is the right word in french i mean bricolage)

Same we use a 24hour timer! ;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Any timer from Walmart, Target or any hardware store will work just fine. I used to use the old dial type, but they get noisy, warm to the touch and malfunction sometimes. Lately I've been using the digital ones and I like them much better. They all have a battery back up that stays charged, so they maintain your settings and the correct time even if the power goes out. Plus they have a button to just click them off when the babies go outside for some sun, and click them back on when they come back in. All with out messing up your times.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I use a power strip digital timer. One side is on timer the other side isn't. 4 timed, 4 not Home Depot, either $19.99 or $24.99 can't remember which.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Julius25 said:

I use the UK version of that bought from a DIY store (translating bricolage for you)

Status
Not open for further replies.