Tort owners in VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmh0936

5 Year Member
Hey there, I was wondering if there was any tort owners that live in VA. I know that there a lot of snake owners here in the tri state and great snake breeders. Just wondering if it was the same for tort owners, there just does not seem to be as many. Thanks! :tort:

Linzbragg

5 Year Member
I am a beginner tort owner, but I do live in VA, NOVA, actually. I have a sully that's a little over a yr old.

WillTort2

5 Year Member
cmh0936 said:
Hey there, I was wondering if there was any tort owners that live in VA. I know that there a lot of snake owners here in the tri state and great snake breeders. Just wondering if it was the same for tort owners, there just does not seem to be as many. Thanks! :tort:

Hello and Happy New Year, I'm in the Tidewater area of SE VA near VA Beach. I currently have 3 Russians and 1 Cooter.

MechanicMatt

5 Year Member
Anyone in the roanoke area? my gf and i have a russian tort that weve had for just over 2 years now! And if you are in or around roanoke pm me please!

Chewys_Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
I live in Ashland I would love if there was someone near me that had a sulcata or lizards !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.