Tortie pictures or laundry ~ Tortie pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
Do you think she looks comfortable enough, or should I get her another pillow! She's killing me.....
S7305196.jpg

Here is Tucker, I think he is going to be a handful :D So stinkin' cute trying to eat the water while I was spraying. I had to stop as I was laughing so hard.
S7305200.jpg

This is Squirt, he is teeny tiny and I think only a day or two old when I actually got him. He was suppose to be a month old..not. If you look at his scutes, it's almost like reverse pyramiding, he also had a very bad crinkle on his plastron from being in the egg. His plastron looks great now. I soak them daily and mist everyone! :D Just like Tom says!!!
Just too much work to eat, poor baby, crashed out cold...
S7305192.jpg

How can you not fall in love with them! Thanks for looking!!!

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Torty Mom said:
Do you think she looks comfortable enough, or should I get her another pillow! She's killing me.....
S7305196.jpg

Here is Tucker, I think he is going to be a handful :D So stinkin' cute trying to eat the water while I was spraying. I had to stop as I was laughing so hard.
S7305200.jpg

This is Squirt, he is teeny tiny and I think only a day or two old when I actually got him. He was suppose to be a month old..not. If you look at his scutes, it's almost like reverse pyramiding, he also had a very bad crinkle on his plastron from being in the egg. His plastron looks great now. I soak them daily and mist everyone! :D Just like Tom says!!!
Just too much work to eat, poor baby, crashed out cold...
S7305192.jpg

How can you not fall in love with them! Thanks for looking!!!

can you fluff up her pillow:D the one of Tucker is to funny :p

M

Maggie Cummings

OMG! Daisey Lou is too much! Could she possibly be more comfortable??? And Tucker is so thirsty he's trying to grab at water drops...Poor baby, his Mommie doesn't soak him enough :p What the heck is he going to be like at 30 pounds? You really are going to have yourself a handful.:D Those are just great pictures, I love every one of them. Each of your tortoises has a different, very good personality. I also wanted to say how did you mist AND click the camera to get that Tucker shot?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Too cute! All of these pictures are making me jealous. ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's just the cutest tort picture I've seen in a long time. The head on the pillow and the legs stretched out. So Cute!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Tucker is gonna be a lot of fun, all trouble, like a kid with ADD!! I am ready......bring it on! I was misting when he started doing that so I stopped and starting clicking away. I was laughing really hard. I got lucky! I should rename him bulldozer, he's all over the place no matter what is in his way! Poor Daisy Lou is gonna be tortured in a few years when they get big enough! Do you think she is spoiled.....hmmmmm YEP!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
maggie3fan said:
What the heck is he going to be like at 30 pounds? You really are going to have yourself a handful.:D Those are just great pictures, I love every one of them.

30lbs??? Desert tortoises, Maggie!

M

Maggie Cummings

emysemys said:
maggie3fan said:
What the heck is he going to be like at 30 pounds? You really are going to have yourself a handful.:D Those are just great pictures, I love every one of them.

30lbs??? Desert tortoises, Maggie!

But aren't adult males about 30 pounds?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I suppose there are a few giants in the species, however a normal sized male would be around 15lbs.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
Looks like Daisey Lou is giving the Snuggles bear a run for his money!!! Cute torts...

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Those pictures were unbelievable. Just shows what great personalities they have and how all of them are different.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
ROFLMAO, I bet she is glad that part of her life is over!! I know I am and poor Lisa she was the "giver" and I of course had the worst job of all as the "holder". LOL!!!! :D Even though she was "violated" she is still spoiled :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww Beautiful pictures :D Your tortoises family is beautiful :cool:
I love the first picture, your lady looks so comfortable lol

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
OMG I am LOL at the pic of him trying to get the water! And the tired momma all relaxed with her pillow, legs stretched out prolly looks alot like me at the end of the day! hee hee I love the pics, keep 'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.