Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 32

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
Yea only thing change is i got the substrate an a hiding spot.. there still in the same enclosure thoe.. i try to take them out. Everyday for n hour but they both seem fine to me they sleep together sometimes
one will always become dominant and injuries can occur, just try to separate them as soon as you can. are you soaking them daily?

brobrian

Long Beach, Ca
one will always become dominant and injuries can occur, just try to separate them as soon as you can. are you soaking them daily?
Yea i witness that the little one is a lil scary cat lol.. yes i soak them. Im planning to buy a larger encloure in the future i want a huge one on my wall lol custom

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Yea i witness that the little one is a lil scary cat lol.. yes i soak them. Im planning to buy a larger encloure in the future i want a huge one on my wall lol custom
just be careful dude stress from a dominant can kill the less dominant one. they should really be separated .

brobrian

Long Beach, Ca
I know i need to buy another enlcourse n lights etc.. you know if viola flowers are good for them lol?