Tortoise House Survey

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I have two tortoises. I am designing an outdoor home for a tortoise for my GCSE D&T project. I would appreciate your feedback via the link below:
https://forms.gle/DpZgxJ2wdmoR16Yz7 (Updated link)
What is GCSE D&T?

Are you looking for tips on what to do for your two tortoises, or are you getting a feel for the market to design, build and sell a night box?

ben.g.peacock

St. Albans
What is GCSE D&T?

Are you looking for tips on what to do for your two tortoises, or are you getting a feel for the market to design, build and sell a night box?
It is Design and Technology GCSE, the project I have chosen as part of my course is Nature and the Environment, I therefore I need feedback from actual tortoise owners.

ben.g.peacock

St. Albans
Just took the ”survey” but honestly, those questions in the survey hardly hit the mark.
Well thanks, but I only needed you to answer the survey for my school project, I didn't need any critiquing of the questions I asked. Hopefully you understand now that I am not a 56 year old business man, just a school school student from England who needed feedback for the tortoise house he's designing, and just wanted peoples opinions on the extra features.