tortoise identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danco

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Just wanted to update ya'll. I wasnt able to find "Turbo"s owners but thanks to Justanja I was able to get in touch with some very nice people who were able to take him in and give him a good home. Thanks to everyone for all the advice and help. From the pictures they sent me it looks like Turbo is living in tortoise luxury :D (Ill post some later). Again thanks for the help and If I pick up a tort of my own later I'll be back. -DAN-

Meka

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio, USA
Danco said:
Just wanted to update ya'll. I wasnt able to find "Turbo"s owners but thanks to Justanja I was able to get in touch with some very nice people who were able to take him in and give him a good home. Thanks to everyone for all the advice and help. From the pictures they sent me it looks like Turbo is living in tortoise luxury :D (Ill post some later). Again thanks for the help and If I pick up a tort of my own later I'll be back. -DAN-

glad you were able to find him a home! Someone lost a sure gem! I couldnt imagine anyone just taking him and setting him loose. Thanks to you, he will have a healthy happy life!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Great job Dan on the rescure and finding him a good home. Hope to see those pics and you back soon. :)

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Yup I got some really nice pics from her of Turbo. He is a manly tort ;) All 32 lbs of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.