1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Tortoise Supply

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by zenoandthetortoise, Feb 20, 2014.

1. robandcole

robandcole Member

All emails were answered and I have nothing but nice things to say about them (tortiosesupply.com) (not that I was bashing them in anyway before I just wondred what everyone thought of them is all.. I know it didn't sound right the way I posted it.. lol ) they are a good company... Well we all can't seem to figure out what's going on with my tort not gaining weight so im going to have a feicel test done at vet... I'll let everyone know what the out come is on that... Thanks all for the help... I hope I can figure this out before its too late for my little guy....
  2. naturalman91

naturalman91 Well-Known Member

Ordered some testudo seed mix from tortoise supply had some questions before buying they were very quick to respond to my emails and shipped quickly as well as quick arrival A++++
    TylerStewart likes this.
  3. Blake m

Blake m Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Awesome! I bought the same mix and I have growth after 5 days.
    TylerStewart likes this.
  4. Yelloweyed

Yelloweyed Well-Known Member

I purchased seeds from Tortoise Supply in April and June. I think I planted too early and it took two weeks before I saw seedlings. When I planted seeds in June, thy popped up within days.

Shipping was fast and now with the cheaper shipping - it's great!
    TylerStewart likes this.
  5. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

Received my first ever bag of herbal hay from Tortoise Supply. It does smell and look great, with the 1 pound being much more than I imagined..... My tortoises (Leopard & Redfoot) both really liked it, especially the purple and orange leaves.......

Thanks Tortoise Supply!
  6. girlfriday89

girlfriday89 New Member

I just ordered from them and am awaiting eagerly my baby! The communication has been very fast and detailed. I'm so excited to get my new little buddy!
    bouaboua likes this.
  7. Stuart S.

Stuart S. Well-Known Member TFO Supporter

Very grateful our family came across Tortoise Supply in our hunt for our first family tortoise. Tyler and his family do an excellent job, thanks again for everything!
  8. Buddy_hermannstortoise

Buddy_hermannstortoise New Member

Have ordered the Testudo broadleaf seed mix and herbal hay. Being from Canada it's hard to find seeds in the middle of winter. Nothing but great reviews. Would not buy stuff anywhere else. Hands down best people to deal with
    Stuart S. likes this.
  9. Clamhandsmcgee

Clamhandsmcgee Active Member

I just wanted to say that I bought a sulcata hatchling from Tortoise Supply, and I couldn't be happier! The little guy came healthy ready to eat. I've had him for about 2 months and he's doing great. I just ordered 2 Russians from them and I'm excited. I don't have any experience with any other vendors, but Mr Stewart is who I'll be using.

Attached Files:

10. mshine1217

mshine1217 Member 5 Year Member

I purchased Ari from Tortoise Supply 5 years ago at 4 week old hatchling, see avatar photo. I have never had a single issue with him or ordering supplies from Tyler. Here is recent photo of my boy. 20170709_094847.jpg
  11. Truckerww

Truckerww New Member

Just like everyone else, seamless transaction. My little Yoddey was eating and exploring soon after I received him. I will be doing business with Tyler again.