1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

tortoise yard is great!

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by northernpiglet, Jun 6, 2018.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. northernpiglet

northernpiglet Member

Location (City and/or State):
    minnesota
    I have ordered tortoises twice from tortoise yard - 2 redfoot cherry heads, 1 redfoot, 4 leopards. Vikki is the best. You pick your tortoise out as she posts them all on her site. She answers emails fast and all questions. My tortoises are all going on 2 years old - I know this because she gives hatch days and even mothers names of each tort- they are all very healthy and getting very big. I'm very happy. Couldn't be happier.
  2. HSmick

HSmick New Member

Lewisville/Texas
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    I also got a leopard tortoise from tortoise yard a few weeks ago arrive healthy and packed very good Vicky answers her emails fast I would recommend her with no problem.
    Ray--Opo and aqualungs like this.
  3. aqualungs

aqualungs Well-Known Member

Perry, OH
    I have 2 Cherry heads from Vicki. They are super healthy and doing well. IMG_2411.jpg
    Ray--Opo likes this.
  4. northernpiglet

northernpiglet Member

minnesota
    I had such good experiences with her, I couldn't have been happier. I would always recommend her. I even had issues with the airline or something when some of them where shipped. They were stopped somewhere and not leaving... they hadn't been unloaded. Viki was on the phone right away calling everyone having to too with the shipping. She had a courier waiting at the plane for them. My tortoises had red carpet treatment to get to me that day. She is the best.
    Ray--Opo and aqualungs like this.
  5. Beasty_Artemis

Beasty_Artemis Active Member

Oregon Coast
    I ordered my red foot , Artemis from her in 2017! Absolutely wonderful experience. Great communication from Vicki throughout the whole process. And Arty is still going strong! I would totally order another baby from her if something happened to my little girl.

Attached Files:

Ray--Opo likes this.