1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Tortstork

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by famous.b2tw, Mar 6, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. famous.b2tw

famous.b2tw New Member 5 Year Member

I purchased two Moroccan Greek Tortoises from Tortstork. Great communication throughout the transaction and Randy allowed me the extra week to pay as it was between pay days for me. Shipping was flawless and both arrived safe and very well packed for their journey. The two holdback animals came out of the box ready to eat and drink with amazing smooth growth. Set up and care prior to my ownership was explained and aided me in setting them up similarly for an easy transition. These tortoises love their humid hide and eat anything put in front of them. They continue to grow nice and smooth. Continued correspondence with Randy has been great providing updated pictures.

Highly recommend tortstork if you are considering acquiring a tortoise or an instahatch.

Attached Files: