Tortstork

famous.b2tw

5 Year Member
I purchased two Moroccan Greek Tortoises from Tortstork. Great communication throughout the transaction and Randy allowed me the extra week to pay as it was between pay days for me. Shipping was flawless and both arrived safe and very well packed for their journey. The two holdback animals came out of the box ready to eat and drink with amazing smooth growth. Set up and care prior to my ownership was explained and aided me in setting them up similarly for an easy transition. These tortoises love their humid hide and eat anything put in front of them. They continue to grow nice and smooth. Continued correspondence with Randy has been great providing updated pictures.

Highly recommend tortstork if you are considering acquiring a tortoise or an instahatch.

Attachments

• 5107EBB0-C6A0-4DC6-8175-5C5322AF2686.jpeg
    5107EBB0-C6A0-4DC6-8175-5C5322AF2686.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
  • DAA9C667-2CCF-484E-ADAB-B0B552A5E71E.jpeg
    DAA9C667-2CCF-484E-ADAB-B0B552A5E71E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39

Rockstarsky

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
I purchased two Moroccan Greek Tortoises from Tortstork. Great communication throughout the transaction and Randy allowed me the extra week to pay as it was between pay days for me. Shipping was flawless and both arrived safe and very well packed for their journey. The two holdback animals came out of the box ready to eat and drink with amazing smooth growth. Set up and care prior to my ownership was explained and aided me in setting them up similarly for an easy transition. These tortoises love their humid hide and eat anything put in front of them. They continue to grow nice and smooth. Continued correspondence with Randy has been great providing updated pictures.

Highly recommend tortstork if you are considering acquiring a tortoise or an instahatch.

How do you get in touch with them?