5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Have you seen the others that are also made for torts? A member makes ones with a flower on the top and I think they also do the dinosaur ones. So cute. Look on etsy, you can find them.

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
I've seen them before, they are adorable. Since I can crochet, and my boyfriend is a total Mario nut, he sent me this and wanted me to make Vodka into a little Bowser, so when she chases cats, they have a reason to be afraid XD

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
wiccan_chicken said:
Didn't know where to post this XD

Step right up and learn how to turn your cute little baby faced tortoise/turtle into a mean, lean Princess stealing machine!

For those of you who crochet/knit, you can now turn your tortoise into Bowser! Free pattern and everything!
http://squirrelpicnic.com/2013/05/09/make-it-challenge-5-crochet-bowser-sweater-for-a-turtle/

Enjoy and remember, I love pictures ;)

Imagine making one of these for a Sulcata or Aldabrada!
I shared it to my mom's fb page and asked her to make some for her grand tortoises

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
Kerryann said:
wiccan_chicken said:
Didn't know where to post this XD

Step right up and learn how to turn your cute little baby faced tortoise/turtle into a mean, lean Princess stealing machine!

For those of you who crochet/knit, you can now turn your tortoise into Bowser! Free pattern and everything!
http://squirrelpicnic.com/2013/05/09/make-it-challenge-5-crochet-bowser-sweater-for-a-turtle/

Enjoy and remember, I love pictures ;)

Imagine making one of these for a Sulcata or Aldabrada!
I shared it to my mom's fb page and asked her to make some for her grand tortoises

Let's hope she does! They're adorable :) Let me know if she does!

Status
Not open for further replies.