TURTLE PACKAGE DEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I'm clearing out some nice odds and ends before fall really sets in.
This is a group deal:

2 Adult Proven Female Spotted Turtles (one female has 2 split scutes, the other has very very old and healed damage on the very end the right anal scute on the plastron, both are perfect otherwise have great color and good spotting)

1 CB 2009 Spotted Hatchling (my very last one for 2009 and the one I kept as a holdback, she has great spots already)

1 3" Female Three Striped Mud Turtle (small spot of old damage on the rear marginal scute on the carapace from a male harrassing her)

2 CB 2009 European Pond Turtle Hatchlings (my very last 2 for 2009, these were holdbacks and are perfect)

TAKE ALL LISTED HERE FOR $400 SHIPPED

*NO SALES TO STATES WHERE SPOTTEDS ARE PROTECTED/ALL TURTLES UNDER 4" ARE SOLD FOR SCIENTIFIC/EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES*

[email protected]

*>I ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN ADD THESE TO THE TURTLE DEAL<*

1 CB 3.5' Female Boa, 100% het for sunglow (beautiful peach color and a sweetheart eating f/t jumbo mice and small rats)

1 CB 5' Male Tangerine Honduran Milk Snake (sweetheart, great breeder, eating f/t jumbo mice)

1 CB 2.5'-3' Male Black and White California King Snake (gorgeous animal eating f/t mice also a sweetheart)

1.1 CB 3-4 Month Old Bearded Dragons (Male is a sandfire red, female is citrus, both are showing nice color)

2 CB Adult Proven Female Leopard Geckos (1 is an albino, the other a SHTCT)

Take all of these reptiles for $300 shipped, combine them with the turtles and take everything for $550 SHIPPED

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.