Two Russian Tortoises

Crush da Baum

Location (City and/or State)
Brooksville
Hey guys, it makes me sad to post this but I think I might have to give up me two lovely torts. It has become very impractical for me and with high school and sports and I think they might be happier somewhere else. I have two Russian tortoises, one male and one female. They have been fed weeds, Mulberry, and Mazuri and have been outside for most of the year. The male is full-grown and the female is about 5 inches. Anyone in Florida looking for new Russian tortoises. I want to make sure they have the best home possible. There is no fee and I will drive to your house to bring them if possible. Thank you.

Mrstompytoez

Winter Park FL
Hey guys, it makes me sad to post this but I think I might have to give up me two lovely torts. It has become very impractical for me and with high school and sports and I think they might be happier somewhere else. I have two Russian tortoises, one male and one female. They have been fed weeds, Mulberry, and Mazuri and have been outside for most of the year. The male is full-grown and the female is about 5 inches. Anyone in Florida looking for new Russian tortoises. I want to make sure they have the best home possible. There is no fee and I will drive to your house to bring them if possible. Thank you.

I am interested, have been looking into building a table and then getting one but if yours came with then there would be a possibility. Do you have pics?

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I am so sorry that you have to give up your tortoises.

Katie11

Baker fl
I'm in northwest Florida close to Pensacola if they still need a loving home

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Be very careful of new members wanting them. They usually only want free tortoises and then they turn around and sell them.
Better finding a long time member even if you have to ship them with the member paying the shipping.