UPDATE on redfoot enclosure. Thanks mikecow and redstrike

Status
Not open for further replies.

krb1093

5 Year Member
Okay, Yes it looks hillbillyish right now, but will go somewhere monday and get the supplies I need. The heat lamp is just there to do a quick warm up. I just moved it, put the soak pan under the tarp and misted the substrate. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• updated enclosure 001.JPG
    updated enclosure 001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • updated enclosure 002.JPG
    updated enclosure 002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82

Edna

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rawlins, Wyoming
Hillbilly Modern, I'd say. Between the camo tarp and the clean pine table. It looks nice. How's the tort?

krb1093

5 Year Member
Edna said:
Hillbilly Modern, I'd say. Between the camo tarp and the clean pine table. It looks nice. How's the tort?
LOL

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
ubecrew610 said:
Dimensions..... and what is the side wall height.....

You can find this in a previous thread, but I believe it's 5x6 and is only used for taking the adult tort in at night.

Looks great! When you go out for supplies, you may want to get something to hang that lamp straight down (sounds like that was your plan all along...). You've got one spoiled tort :)

krb1093

5 Year Member
Redstrike said:
ubecrew610 said:
Dimensions..... and what is the side wall height.....

You can find this in a previous thread, but I believe it's 5x6 and is only used for taking the adult tort in at night.

Looks great! When you go out for supplies, you may want to get something to hang that lamp straight down (sounds like that was your plan all along...). You've got one spoiled tort :)
Actually the light does go up I just wanted a quick heat up under the tarp. He will be very spoiled! So happy we got him

Status
Not open for further replies.