Updated enclosure

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Wow! That is really special. I love it. I would worry a bit about the drop on this side of the 'bridge', though. Figure out a more stable ramp down into the enclosure and maybe make it a little longer so the slope isn't so steep.

Martin Martinussen

Wow! That is really special. I love it. I would worry a bit about the drop on this side of the 'bridge', though. Figure out a more stable ramp down into the enclosure and maybe make it a little longer so the slope isn't so steep.
It's made from the same bricks there is all the way around to hide the pool-liner.. just covered it with dirt..
They run up and down easy..
Will see what happen when the dirt settles if it need more.. [emoji8]

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Wow! This is very impressive!!!! If you did all that, I’ll tell you, you could probably start your own traveling business building tort enclosures for our members! Love your work!

Martin Martinussen

Wow! This is very impressive!!!! If you did all that, I’ll tell you, you could probably start your own traveling business building tort enclosures for our members! Love your work!
Hehe thanks alot... just have to much free time..
Just take some time to fint the right stones/flower pots and so on.. and cost some money to keep trying new things.. But love it... [emoji847][emoji847]

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Incredible work on both tort homes.