User names

Status
Not open for further replies.

68merc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Fresno, CA
What is yours about? Some are easy to figure out some not so much.
Mine came from my first forum and has stuck with all forums since,
68merc... 68 is the model year of my boat motor and its a Mercury!
My first online forum was fishsniffer and I used 68merc, sines then the only name I use is 68merc...

so whats your name about? :p

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Mine was Roachman when I started here. I breed roaches for lizard food and for fun. Tom just seemed better for a tortoise forum where people are all on a first name basis.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
My initials are DMJ the extra M is to throw the "man" off.

turtletania

5 Year Member
was going to put just Tania... but it said someone else already had.. so i just added turtle... since the majority of my collection (both live and fake) are turtles.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Well it's what my parents named me. I am used to it.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
Mine is just my name with the letter "o" being a zero. I think it was the only thing available at one point several years ago when I created a username for something else. Since then I am just so used to typing it that I use it everywhere.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Mine is pretty obvious and boring I am from Connecticut and I am a mom of a tortoise. Lame. I wish I was cooler!

LeroyLeft

5 Year Member
ct
I came up LeroyLEFT ,Some years ago I had a leopard tort named Leroy ,one day he bulldozed out his pen .he left!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
LeroyLeft said:
I came up LeroyLEFT ,Some years ago I had a leopard tort named Leroy ,one day he bulldozed out his pen .he left!

Funny, I assumed you were a proud democrat named Leroy.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I thought your name was Leroy and you were left handed. Maybe a baseball player that pitches or plays first. Or an artist.

oscar

10 Year Member!
Illinois
My name is Steve but I got my user name from the second redfoot that I acquired. It came from a pet store and was an adult that they had in a gerbil cage on the floor. Claimed to have had it for over a year, I would often visit the store to see oscar. They would have a chunk of lettuce in the cage now and then. They wanted over 200 dollars for him and I couldn't pay that much, one day they said they would take 140 so I bought him. Well I have had oscar for over two years now and he? (she) has laid eggs and I now have two hatchlings from the eggs that she had laid. Maybe I should change her name to Oscaretta.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I had belonged to a couple of YAHOOgroups listservs but this was the first "forum" that I joined. I had no idea how it worked and I signed in with my email address as my user name. After belonging for a few days I realized that no one else used their email address so I asked Josh to remove the @pacbell.com from it. Emysemys is easy to type and I now use it for almost everything I do online.

Leebug

5 Year Member
Arizona
My name is actually Alisha ;) (A-lee-sha)
Lee is something my family and close friends call me... LeeBug is something my parents have called me all my life~ 'bug' as in lady bug ;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
LeroyLeft said:

Haha. I thought thats what it was, but didn't want to bring it up in case you were still really upset about it.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
when i was a kid, and I first discovered aol aim chatrooms, i needed a username. I had a pet turtle named Spike. And I thought he was the best. So I wanted my name to be "spikeisthebest". However that was taken. I wasn't going to give up. So I chose spikethebest, and that was free. So ever since then, for almost every username on the web, I choose spikethebest, to keep things simple, and well more importantly, because spike IS still the best! :)

LeroyLeft

5 Year Member
ct
I do have fond memories of leroy .I bought him when I owend the pet emporium in plainfield ct . Iam an artist also left handed and a democrat go figure !

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Mine is easy. It's me first Initial last name. It helps keep things simple...

I also use it as my email address. Also, I think it looks a little more professional when I put it on my resume =)

Status
Not open for further replies.