VARIOUS TURTLES & TORTOISES

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
The following are available:

CB 2015 Staurotypus salvinii-amazing little monsters, full of energy, aggressive feeders and very responsive. $125 each plus shipping

CB 2014 Cistoclemmys flavomarginata- pushing 3" with absolutely flawless growth and it of course is a voracious eater. $200 plus shipping

CB 2015 100% Het for Albino Sulcatas- little gems, 2 perfect, 1 with extra scutes, little bulldozers feeding great on mazuri and weeds. $110 each plus shipping.

CB 2014 HYBRID Actinemys marmorata X Emys orbicularis- pops is an A. marmorata and moms is an E. orbicularis. Mom and Dad are as pure as they come but have accidentally joined forces to create these wacky little nut jobs that will eat you out of house and home. A perfect split, the species they represent are easy to see and they are just stunning now over 2" as they were born in the fall of 2014. $200 each plus shipping. *I will be following state laws for A. marmorata on these so sorry to those who cannot have them in advance.

CB 2015 Testudo ibera- The southern variety from southern Turkey, not the common Northern variety. These are small 7" animals with loads of yellow and a beautiful yellow head. Just like a Golden Greek in looks but more robust and super, super hardy including cold tolerant. $150 each plus shipping

CB Female Graptemys versa- gorgeous and flawless 4-4.5" females feeding on every pellet I've offered including fish. Surprisingly personable! $100 each plus shipping

Adult LTC Mauremys caspica rivulata- I love these turtles, they're bullet proof when set up right. Super cold hardy, feeding on anything offered from pellets to fish to worms to bugs and koi food. Not seen often. Sold in pairs only. $250 plus shipping per pair.

*Photos to serious inquirers only.

*Know your state laws!

*Turtles & tortoises under 4" sold for scientific/educational purposes only.

**No replies to this ad or PMs, instead send an e-mail to: [email protected]

As always, please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS before ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.