Vivarium

THEADEMARCO

Location (City and/or State)
London
I’m getting ahead of myself here but in about a year I’m moving house (and of course taking my little Hermann’s with me). Right now he is in a tortoise table, but when we move I’ve decided to just ditch the table and buy him a vivarium.

I saw someone recommend a good place to get vivariums in England on here a while ago but can’t find the thread anymore.
All I remember is they were 8ft long 4ft wide, around £800, and took around 8 weeks to be made. Anyone know what I’m looking for? Thanks

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
8x4 will work perfectly! We’re in the uk and ordered from Southdown aquatics, they’re honestly brilliant! I might have even been the one to mention them to you? Some folks did warn about the humidity eventually getting to the melamine boards they use, but honestly as long as you seal it well using the aquatic seal, there’s no issue! Could even line with pond liner like we did for extra protection on the base, we house a red foot that has over 80 humidity 24/7 and have zero issues so far, I see it lasting a long time🙂