WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area
where are you in California?..I am in the Bay area......I can help you look around

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
have you checked your local Craigslist? have you considered shipping one in from out of state?

I suggest you look at craigslist first follwed by Kingsnake classifieds (box turtle section of course)

Mynewturtle.com
Arizona tortoise compound (google it)

And if neither of these choices apeal to you ill have several hatchlings availible in the coming months

jojodesca said:
where are you in California?..I am in the Bay area......I can help you look around

Remember JOJO there is that one in the city accross the way from you MON..... whats the city again? i forget

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
turtlemann2 said:
have you checked your local Craigslist? have you considered shipping one in from out of state?

I suggest you look at craigslist first follwed by Kingsnake classifieds (box turtle section of course)

Mynewturtle.com

And if neither of these choices apeal to you ill have several hatchlings availible in the coming months

jojodesca said:

Remember JOJO there is that one in the city accross the way from you MON..... whats the city again? i forget

Modesto...3 hrs round trip......it might be close to her, and btw the hubby now knows about Charlie my smuggled in new guy...lol

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
jojodesca said:
turtlemann2 said:

Mynewturtle.com

jojodesca said:

Modesto...3 hrs round trip......it might be close to her, and btw the hubby now knows about Charlie my smuggled in new guy...lol

Modesto? That's where I live!

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
supremelysteve said:
jojodesca said:
turtlemann2 said:

Mynewturtle.com

jojodesca said:

Modesto? That's where I live!

Wow, Steve, somebody is rehoming a 3 toed boxie in Modesto Craigslist.....do you want to the link, if its still available?

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
No, I only keep easterns, but I hope he does go to a nice home. He looks healthy. I'm impressed they they managed to get a shot of them with his mouth open.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
supremelysteve said:
No, I only keep easterns, but I hope he does go to a nice home. He looks healthy. I'm impressed they they managed to get a shot of them with his mouth open.

Yeah i fell in love with the ttbt, but seeing how vibrant your easterns are make me wish i had some!..they are breathtaking!....

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
well steve if you ever choose to get out of easterns ill be the first to ask to purchase your colony but i doubt that my wildest dreams will come true LOL

Its wierd how small this world really is, hahaha

sheenaschlytter

10 Year Member!
I am in tracy so I really close to modesto and I have emailed them twice about the craigslist add and never got a reply:( guess they sold it or changed there mind. I am looking online but I would rather rescue one or pick it out in person but I just might resort to shipping.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
Tracy is about an hr from me!...and One of my good friends lives there.....Scott you are right about the world being small!....I will search Cl and check around for you...If i find anything I will private message it to you....

Status
Not open for further replies.