WE FOUND A PLACE WAAAHOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Yaaay !!! I am more than likely the happiest woman alive this morning....we found our gorgeous new home last night :) Its so beautiful, I am totally in love, and plenty space for me to grow plants on the terrace for Tallula !!!!

It's an italian villa looking apartment block, very very secure (not that you need it in Dubai !), the place itself is gorgeous, stunning kitchen, all dark woods and lovely metallic kitchen stuff fridge,dishwasher, washing machine etc! The thing that TOTALLY sold me was when the agent took us to the gym, which is state of the art :) - I caught a glimpse of the pool area O.M.G ! Its beautiful with lovely seating area, wooden tables and chairs with umbrellas all around. Then you walk through a little gate, to an area with water features and flowing water through pebbles and stones you can walk over, then through another little gate to be able to walk along the amazing man made canal which looks like a river, that goes faaaaaar down to the next suburb. You can SO tell I am in love huh :p

I will def post pics of the outside areas once we move in....D-Day is 28th of this month :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
gratz on the place, here's hoping they let you pay monthly. I have to ask why do you live in dubai? I am just curious thanks and gratz on the place

Stazz

5 Year Member
Yep it is monthly, phew !!! Found such a great deal, and its comes with internet and satellite tv too !!! We're very very lucky!
Lol, many people have asked us the same question as you have, don't worry, I am curious as to why we live here too LOL. We came over here for career jumps, financial and travel opportunities :D We're going to be travelling every 6 months, which we couldn't do back home as your salaries you earned were pathetic and you couldn't afford to go anywhere unless you were makin' the big tom hehehe. Very easy to travel from here, our careers are doing so well and finances are better than ever :) And thanks for the gratz on the place hehe

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOHOOOOO :D I am so glad you found an amazing place for you, Nick and Tallula!!! You guys must be so excited, it is so exciting :D. I can't wait to see the pictures!! Wow, a pool and a gym, amazing!
Congrats again!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Awwwwww thanks so much Isa :) We are sooo super excited, it's all I can think about now, we just want to move now LOL. :D I will definitely post pictures.
Yeah a lovely big pool and beautiful water features and even a big canal behind the building, its gorgeous :) And the gym is awesome too, now I have no excuse but to get back into fitness regime haha

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Wow sounds like paradise! Congrats!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace, Mom said good things come to those who wait. And I guess you just waited long enought. CONGRATULATIONS. Glad you are so happy and excited. Can't wait to see pics sounds Heavenly. :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I am so happy for you. I remember when we moved here how excited I was. Can't wait for the pictures.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks so much Robs and Terry !! We have 19 sleeps until the exciting day hehehe. I promise you I'll post loads of pics just for you guys!!!! It is indeed heavenly though....going to be sooo therapeutic for the soul, and this shall benefit Tallula as I'll take her for play time on the banks of the canal. It's just going to be amazing for us to have our "us" time again, where we can't really have that now living with our friends...and they are SO difficult to live with, golly. So maybe my grey hairs will stop sprouting when we move HAHAHA

Gulf Coast

5 Year Member
Mississippi Gulf Coast
lol.. naa it just shows how happy you are.. And I am dying to see pictures.. So will be doing the count down with you.. Hey you need one of those count down tickers in your siggy line..

Stazz

5 Year Member
Lol yeeeeah a count down ticker haha classic !!! Thanks so much, glad to hear you can tell how happy we are !! I think even Tallula knows something is up, as she's been hectic feisty lately, esp yesterday, she was dirving me bonkers at one point hahaha.

Gulf Coast

5 Year Member
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Im sure she can tell some thing is going on.. Every time I have ever moved (first husband was in Military) we moved so much!!! My animals could always tell..

harry moma

5 Year Member
Woooowwwww I wanna be in your shoess!! :D Luckyy ;) Hope you enjoy your new house :p Take me with you to your neww house plzz lol !!!:D:):rolleyes:;):shy::(

SkyHigh

5 Year Member
I am so blessed for you. I bethink if we confused actuality how aflame I was. Can't delay for the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.