We found Malcolm's owners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricbluebird

5 Year Member
I'll be so sad to see him go but someone is missing him. He was apparently someone's pet from college and he escaped.

I had been checking the Lost and Found Section on CL but didn't know there was a sep Pet section.

Our family will be sad to see him leave.

Thanks for all of your help and advice on him.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
A sad, but happy ending. Well, you and your family are just going to have to find a rescue and get your own sulcata!

Funny thing is, I have only taken in one sulcata this year. Maybe the sulcata breeding is slacking off.

Glad to hear that Malcolm is back home where he belongs.

Yvonne

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I agree with Yvonne, you might want to consider adopting your very own sulcata since Malcolm made room in your heart and home for one. I'm feeling sad for you 'cuz we know you really cared for him, but happy to know Malcolm and his family will be reunited. Good job taking such good care of him in the meantime:)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
electricbluebird, congratulations on continuing to look for his owners a lot of people would not have. I know Malcom has now made a little hole in your heart and you will be sad to see him go and yet glad he is to be returned to his owner or you would not have kept looking. I agree with Yvonne and Sandy. Perhaps now you may decide to rescue a tortoise that could use a forever home. There are plenty out there.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
As Yvonne said, a sad but Happy ending. You did an amazing job with the little one. Because of you, the owner found back Malcom in top shape! Will you get a rescue? I am sure you will be a super tortoise owner :)

electricbluebird

5 Year Member
Thanks guys. The ad said this man's wife was pretty distraught that he was missing so it will be nice to reunite them. My 7 year old was in tears this morning but understands.

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe another tort will cross our lives someday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.