Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico

I do not specifically recommend one brand over another between these and Vivarium Electronics radiant heat panels. Both work in most similar applications. I have used both for many years. I decided to offer both brands because a few folks asked for these and too many times one or the other brand is not available.

Sweeter Heater does not require a thermostat, but I recommend their use. The surface temp of Sweeter Heater is hotter than Vivarium Electronics, but are still okay to touch. All details are available at Sweeter Heater's webpage. Click here. I have a bit better price, so please buy from me.

I will always have 1 or 2 more when my webpage shows as 'out of stock', because I want to be able to have at least one of each size for shows. So - with an email (not a txt or phone call) ask if I have those in reserve available available for you.

You will notice my price on this brand with shipping and taxes included is slightly better than Sweeter Heater's home page, or Amazon. I'm happy with a little less margin. Vivarium Electronics declines to allow a lower than their own stock price. I sort of blur that with including shipping and taxes - nudge nudge.

I know have an account with DHL for international shipments. FOR ANY purchase interest outside the USA send an email to [email protected] with your exact ship-to address and specifically what products you want. If you prolong that part of the process and make it take several back and forth email, I'll just drop your interest/no longer reply. Seriously send your ship-to address and the exact items you want and I'll send a complete cost invoice to the email you used to contact me. Pay it or don't, if you don't pay it in 14 days, I'll delete the invoice.

Will - Owner/Biologist at Kapidolo Farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.