Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Here is a big Birthday wish for Isa:

2221079q6u50uygu9.gif

I hope you and Hermy have a wonderful and special day!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Happy Birthday!!!!! Your one of my favorite people in here and I hope your day is as special as you (and that it continues all year long).

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you Yvonne :D
It is a beautiful day here, sunny, no clouds and not too cold :D.
I gave 2 pieces of Mazuri to Hermy this morning, since he will not eat my cake :D but now he does not want to eat his greens, Hermy Hermy Hermy :rolleyes:.
This morning, I am going at my sister's place because today is also my nephew's birthday (he is 2 today) so she is making a little party this afternoon for her son and me. And tonight, my parents are coming over to watch a movie at my place and I will have another cake ( I know because I heard my fiance talk to my parents on the phone :D), he bought my favorite cake (the name of the cake is death by chocolate) and my fiance will make a lasagna :D yummi yummi, I love lasagna!

Awww Thank you Jacqui, that is very nice of you :D You are one of my favorite people too :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Since your having so much cake, will you send a piece may direction. Just a little cake, but lots of buttercream frosting? I have been real hungry for some cake. :rolleyes:

So you share your day with a nephew? How fun, what a great gift to have been given. I share mine with my oldest daughter and love it.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I am so glad that my nephew and I have the same Birthday :D
It must be very special to have the same day as your oldest daughter :), what a beautiful gift!
For the cake no problem, I could ship you some of my ''Death by chocolate''cake, but the people at the costum will probably eat it, so you will probably not receive it, so I guess I will have to finish it myself :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Isa a BIG BIRTHDAY WISH FROM ME AND DALE on your special day. The chocolate cake sounds sooooo good and your fiance is so nice to cook for you. Have a great birthday and I hope your newphew does too. :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Isa Happy Birthday :D Sounds like you will be having a wonderful time today. By the way we share another love besides tortoises. My Fav cake is Death by Chocolate. Wow I can almost taste it and smell it now. Enjoy your day and remember don't let Hermy talk you into any cake or lasagna :p

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you Candy & Robyn :D.
Robyn, Death by chocolate is sooo good, with the brownie, the chocolate cake, the chocolate fudge and the chocolate topping :D Yummi
Do not worry, I already told Hermy ''no lasagna or cake for you'' :D I think he does not care though, I think he only wants Mazuri ;)

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
We hope you had a wonderful day Isa. Happy Birthday.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Omg I am sooo sorry I am so delayed !!! Grrrrr LOL

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA FRIEND !!!!!!
Belated wishes, but wishing you had the most AWESOME AWESOME day, and hope you were totally spoilt rotten !!!!! Big hugs from me, Nick and Tallula !!! I sure hope Hermy spoilt you hehehehe.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Wait a minute canadians celebrate birthays? no way. (J/K) Happy B.D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you Tim & Robin, Stace Nick and Tallula and DMMJ :D
I had a wonderful day and I ate a lot of cakes lol :D.
DMMJ LOL :D

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Isa, Sorry I missed your birthday! Sounds like it was an excellent one! I think I gained 5 pounds just reading about your cake!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.