Where's "Bob" been lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Maggie, where's Bob been? We haven't heard a thing about him lately. We have to have our stories of Bob and you could throw one in about Queenie too if you'd like to. How are you doing? I know you got hurt not to long ago maybe that's why you're not posting "Bob stories". Just thinking about you and him. What's he getting for Christmas? To tell you the truth I brought home two pumkins from work and as I'm cleaning the house today I walked past them and it made me think to myself "I wish Bob lived closer because then I could take him one of these pumkins." :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I agree with Candy...why no Bob, and no Maggie?

I hope your feet are not giving you too much pain and are healing up quickly so you can be ambulatory soon. Too bad you can't train Bob to be a service tort and transport dishes, beverages, fresh bandages, etc.;)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
OK Maggie we are starting to get "Bob" withdrawal. Help....more Bob pictures pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Last week her son and daughter-in-law took Maggie and Bob to visit Santa. I'll bet that's a story to tell!! I'll let her know you've all been asking. She hasn't been feeling too good the past couple weeks.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Yvonne, please tell Maggie we've all been asking for her and hope she's feeling better. Prayers and hugs for Maggie......

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Bob sitting on Santa's lap! That would be a picture worth the wait!

Seriously, Yvonne, is there anything we can do for Maggie? Are her feet giving her problems since she's trying to do too much too soon? Does she just need a good lecture on refraining from overactivity?

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
emysemys said:
Last week her son and daughter-in-law took Maggie and Bob to visit Santa. I'll bet that's a story to tell!! I'll let her know you've all been asking. She hasn't been feeling too good the past couple weeks.

I need to know where this Santa is! That would be awesome to let Ernie "sit" on Santa's lap! :p I can only imagine what that would look like..hah!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Maggie, we all miss you !!!!! We hope you feel better real soon. And I really cannot wait to hear all about Bob and Santa !

Status
Not open for further replies.