White markings in creases of shell

Bowserthetord

Location (City and/or State)
New Hampshire
Hello, I have noticed these white markings in between his shell spots and am wondering if it's anything I should be alarmed about. Has grown with him and I have noticed more of them. He's 2 years old. Have never had any health issues with him. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20240722_172611.jpg
    20240722_172611.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240722_172608.jpg
    20240722_172608.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Hello and welcome! Looks like marble patterning to me on the photos🙂beautiful red foot🥰

Don’t suppose you’d mind sharing some info on how you’re keeping them? It’s so good to know with new members, a photo of your full set up would be great!😊

What are your temperatures like?

Your humidity levels?

What kind of lighting/heating are you using?

What kind of indoor uv?

Is that orchid bark substrate?

How’s their diet been with you? I have a great list of stuff we personally feed ours if you’d like some ideas for variety! I’m always on the look out for additions, so feel free to share yours😁

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
Hello, I have noticed these white markings in between his shell spots and am wondering if it's anything I should be alarmed about. Has grown with him and I have noticed more of them. He's 2 years old. Have never had any health issues with him. Thanks!
Do you give him a scrubbing when you soak him? Is it possible that it's hard water staining?