Wont leave her water dish

Status
Not open for further replies.

grettas mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Im a bit concerned about Gretta. For the past 4 days, she has been doing nothing but sitting in her water dish. She wont even get out of her water to eat. Couldx this mean something is wrong with her?

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
How old is she? How long have you had her? Has she always been in that same environment? What is the humidity/temp like? As many details as you can will really help us. Also, don't hesitate to tale her to the vet if symptoms worsen or you become more concerned. I would rather have a bill than a dead tort. Hope everything is okay.

grettas mom

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
DoctorCosmonaut said:
How old is she? How long have you had her? Has she always been in that same environment? What is the humidity/temp like? As many details as you can will really help us. Also, don't hesitate to tale her to the vet if symptoms worsen or you become more concerned. I would rather have a bill than a dead tort. Hope everything is okay.

I do not know how old she is but she is 6.5 inches in length. She has always had roughly the same envirnment, cypress mulch, organic top soil, mixed with shpagnum moss. humidity is around 80% and temp between 82-84 degrees. I have had Gretta for a year now and have never seen her do this before. Every time I pass her habitat, she is in her water dish, I just do not understand it. I think I will give her until wed( thats when I have off of work) and if she is not better, I will take her to the vet because I am getting very concerned about her at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.