"Wow she's Big" My new Female Russian C/B

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: I Just acquired her from a lady who's had her nine years since a Baby I never Believed they get that Big 8" in length and 6" across, and if i could weigh her she hit the records!!!! :) very heavy. Here she is next to my little "Boy" Rocky he looks like a marble next to her! and of course had to redo parts of the Enclosure to fit her needs, Cant wait till spring! :tort:

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
Thats a huge stout russian! very nice shell, Very pretty and smooth, That lady must have had a hard time giving him up! when you get a chance you should give us a plastron shot. ooooooh I bet your happy about this one!

tortiechik

5 Year Member
New Mexico
RE: "Wow she's Big" My new Female Russian C/B

She looks awesome.. She has been well taken care of

mango x

5 Year Member

Wow indeed...

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Holy crap, Sheldon is only half her size! :O :O :O :O

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
My Female, Lola, is at least that big. Next time she comes out, I'll try to measure and photo her. :cool:

DolanKoops

5 Year Member

Wow that's lovely I hope my two Russians get that back!! What happened to your pancakes

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
wow, i bet shelton can hardly belive his sweet little eyes. watch out he doesnt get plowed over! 'lol' you should call her big bertha, she's a beauty.

M

Maggie Cummings

You aren't keeping her in quarantine? Also, if they were mine I would keep them separate because she is big enough to hurt him. He is really too small to be in with her in my opinion...

grogansilver

5 Year Member
momo said:
wow, i bet shelton can hardly belive his sweet little eyes. watch out he doesn't get plowed over! 'lol' you should call her big Bertha, she's a beauty.
:tort: Hey momo hows those Pancake eggs coming along? are they still incubating? just have to ask momo who is this Shelton every body keeps mentioning? :tort:

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Shelton is TALKA's russian tort. I think MOMO got him confused as your smaller russian.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
SulcataSquirt said:
Shelton is TALKA's russian tort. I think MOMO got him confused as your smaller russian.
:tort: oh my little Guy his name is Rocky!!! he is the coolist Russian out of all of the ones i have! every one of my Russian tortoises respects him, they actually come face to face with each others and when they do they actually bob their heads in front of him! Ive seen it and couldn't believe with my own eyes he's actually a C/B Tortoise him self and let me tell you what a big difference from W/C! :tort:

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
grogansilver said:
momo said:
wow, i bet shelton can hardly belive his sweet little eyes. watch out he doesn't get plowed over! 'lol' you should call her big Bertha, she's a beauty.
:tort: Hey momo hows those Pancake eggs coming along? are they still incubating? just have to ask momo who is this Shelton every body keeps mentioning? :tort:
hey! i thought shelton was the little torts. name. if not what is its name? my eggs... well, they where stinkers. when she has more this would be her 3rd time, i heard thats the charm. your new female reminds me of my big girl. i think she's big for a cake.looks great. you have any eggs?

273e8d6f.jpg
shes big for a cake? no? i just read your little dude is rocky. lindy

grogansilver said:
SulcataSquirt said:
:tort: oh my little Guy his name is Rocky!!! he is the coolist Russian out of all of the ones i have! every one of my Russian tortoises respects him, they actually come face to face with each others and when they do they actually bob their heads in front of him! Ive seen it and couldn't believe with my own eyes he's actually a C/B Tortoise him self and let me tell you what a big difference from W/C! :tort:
my cakes do the bobbing heads too! they like ragae music. rocky rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.