Yay yoshi's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

laney

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
Just wanted to share, my little Yoshi was his old self again today for the first time in months :) he was awake and waiting for me this morning, he then got a little heat before eating like a pig (I'd say more today than the last month put together) and was running round exploring then basking and climbing all day :) !! I actually had to put him to bed because he fell asleep in a random place but that woke him and he decided to roam some more and eat before finally surrendering to bed lol
It was soo great seeing him happy and active again, hopefully it will continue although I have a funny feeling I will have a sleepy boy tomorrow!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Yay!! There's no better feeling than seeing your tort back to his old healthy self!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Since I don't know the story, is there a reason, other then hibernation, that he wasn't being himself? Either way, I am happy he is back to a normal happy boy! :)

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
cemmons12 said:
Since I don't know the story, is there a reason, other then hibernation, that he wasn't being himself? Either way, I am happy he is back to a normal happy boy! :)

No there was nothing that was obviously causing it and he hasn't hibernated as this is his first year. I really don't know what was making him this way he has slowly went downhill since i separated him from my other russian as HE was harassing the bigger tort.
fingers crossed he stays happy now!

Pokeymeg said:
Yay!! There's no better feeling than seeing your tort back to his old healthy self!

Oh I know!!! They are such a worry, I just hope I haven't jinxed it and he stays himself! :s

Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.