Yellow Foot for Adoption

Tiff

5 Year Member
Hi Guys,

I have a beautiful male or female around 3 years old Yellow Foot for adoption. I recently learned that my house is to small. I realized after researching enclosure size as he has outgrown his enclosure. I would like local adoption no shipping.

Let me know the enclosure details that you can provide for him or her.

Tiff

5 Year Member
I still have my yellow foot tort....anyone interested in him that is in thw Washington DC area. No fee just someone that can provide him a great home.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I wish I could help - maybe you can find a good facebook group or reptile club that can help locally?

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
I'm sorry you aren't able to keep him, but I really admire you trying to do what is best. I am very non-local so I can't help, but I wish you the best finding someone.

turtlemanfla88

If you were close to FLORIDA I would take him/her. I would recommend get in touch with MATTS stands for Mid- Atlantic Turtle and Tortoise Society also try NYTTS stands for New York Turtle and Tortoise Society. Another suggestion is contact the National Zoo Herp Department.

Loohan

5 Year Member
North-Central Arkansas
If nothing happens sooner, i go to the DC area every winter. (Already back home now though.) I can't take on the tort myself, but could transport him anywhere more or less enroute between there and Arkansas. Next winter.

Tiff

5 Year Member
As of 4/8/16 he is still available for adoption.

mfishmanm

If you ship him I'll take him I have a big heard of red foots he'd fit in really well with since they are all female