Yellowfoots love water!

kellychipoos

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1399334118.066310.jpg I have both reds and yellows and my yellows love to just soak in their water dish, it seems to me more then my reds. I looove my torts!!! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1399334222.655810.jpg

Bryan

10 Year Member!
How old is your YF? It looks to be having issues with its shell. Do you get it much sunlight?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Yes they do. They commonly are found swimming across rivers and deltas in South America.

kellychipoos

5 Year Member
She was a rescue and I've had her about 4 mnths. I'm trying to do everything I can to help her :) I've had tons of help from the forum members ;) I love these peeps!

Bryan

10 Year Member!
She was a rescue and I've had her about 4 mnths. I'm trying to do everything I can to help her :) I've had tons of help from the forum members ;) I love these peeps!

Oh o.k., I wasn't aware of that and I just wanted to make sure that you knew about it so that you could correct whatever you may have been doing wrong. Good on you for taking him/her in and giving him/her a great new home!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I only have a RF, but I swear he is part fish, but I have heard YF's are also water lovers.