You definitely need to read the statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Shelly said:
Jay Leno is a COMEDIAN, which means the things he says are supposed to make you laugh. Too bad all the people that died from the things listed in the original post aren't here to comment.

This wasnt a joke .... and dying is part of life!...it's the time spent here , giving, recieving love, and the fond memories you leave behind...you actually think the younger/new generation is " heads up on things" ? ......really???? You should re read the story.....or maybe your not old enough to relate?

PS ... Jay Leno is Human he has a JOB as a COMEDIAN~

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
N2TORTS said:
Shelly said:
Jay Leno is a COMEDIAN, which means the things he says are supposed to make you laugh. Too bad all the people that died from the things listed in the original post aren't here to comment.

This wasnt a joke .... and dying is part of life!...it's the time spent here , giving, recieving love, and the fond memories you leave behind...you actually think the younger/new generation is " heads up on things" ? ......really???? You should re read the story.....or maybe your not old enough to relate?

PS ... Jay Leno is Human he has a JOB as a COMEDIAN~

Jay Leno also did not write this. :rolleyes:

That was the irony (at least to me) of this whole post. I was gonna post something similar to Shelly's comment. (You know this is a bad joke when it's being incorrectly attributed to Jay Leno). I would've let it go on for a bit longer - I like to let my cows milk themselves for maximum lulz.

And the younger generation is the one that isn't "heads up on things?"

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Well, I don't care who wrote it. It was fun reading it and remembering some great times. I really enjuoyed it.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I just found out today that to ride some of the trail systems I want to ride, I have to wear a helmet. I am irritated because at least on a motorcycle I understand the insurance company pays for closed head injuries. I am mad :(

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Tom said:
Oh we didn't make these new rules. We were too busy living our lives to stop the lawyers and politicians who did come up with all this crap. None of us like it or agree with it. We just can't seem to figure out how to get the remote back out of the government hand...

One idea, Tom, admittedly an old-fashioned one: some rope and some tree limbs...

Yeah, it's a little extreme, but it probably wouldn't take too many "necktie parties" to remind the politicians that they work for We, The People...then we can stop, until it's needed again.

For that matter, putting politicians on public trial, outside of the US of A, where buying juries is less likely, every single time they're caught lying and/or with their fingers in the cookie jar, might do just fine...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
yagyujubei said:
When I was a kid, when a thermometer broke, my father gave me the mercury to play with. I would rub it on a penny, and it would make the penny silver, my fingers too. I remember in school science, we passed around a rock of asbestos, you could see the little fibers floating in the air. You could go to the hardware store and buy red lead powder to make paint with.I could go to the drug store and buy potassium nitrate, sulfur, and charcoal powder. No questions asked.
How in the world are you still alive?

I am also amazed how I made it to my 30's. Though to be honest I was not much of a dare devil when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.