Young Leopard Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
For sale: Young leopard tortoise (Sex unknown)

Price: $220 shipped

As an incentive for local pick up, I will offer a reduce price (Arizona Phoenix Metro area). Please contact me for details.

General Information:

Hatch date: 8/16/2015

Hatched and raised so far by me. He/she is being raised in a relatively high humid environment and fed twice daily a varied diet including mulberry leaves, grape leaves, mazuri, lettuces, misc. greens, grass and whatever else I have lying around that’s edible. This tortoise is not the most aggressive eater I have had, and is actually moderately picky. But, it eats well enough and grazes throughout the day on things I have growing in its enclosure.

The tortoise is growing quite rapidly at this point in time.

The tortoise hatched out with a unique pattern. The new growth appears to be normal, which is still nice in and of itself. See the pictures below.

Pictures

Coolguy_zps5hjpi8gh.jpg

SDC18697_zps2c1q0dnz.jpg

SDC18694_zpslqdosczb.jpg

SDC18693_zpsz3xdlrmn.jpg

General Terms:I ship via FedEx through Shipyourreptiles.com Monday through Thursday and will select the earliest delivery option. I will offer a live arrival guarantee provided the recipient is present at the time of arrival and I am notified within 30 minutes after the arrival time. If the tortoise(s) arrive deceased I will require a photograph of the tortoises’ front, plastron, and carapace to be provided to me by 5pm (Arizona Time) of the delivery date.

In light of the holiday season, shipping dates will be 12/21/15, 12/28/15 through 12/29/15, and will resume my normal Monday through Thursday time frame beginning the week of 1/4/16.

Payment method accepted:Paypal only

Contact:Please email me: nbutler(at)butlerhansen(dot)com or call/text 480 – five one zero – 7813. As you might expect, the tortoise is being sold on a first come first serve basis, so calling me is probably the best way to reach me. I don’t frequently check my PM’s here, so please direct any and all questions or purchase requests using the above methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.