ZooMed Flower Topper

Ramirezm2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Elk Grove CA
If you guys havent seen this product, then I believe that your tortoise is in for a treat! I have started using this flower topper awhile ago and my smaller tortoises absolutely love them. Since most tortoises (especially grassland torts) eat grasses, weeds, vegetation, and also flowers in the wild, this is a way to help create a natural varied diet. I used these flower toppers sorta like putting crutons in a salad. The flowers is also a way to help keep up the high fiber diet since there is 30% fiber in the flowers! I have recommended this product to a number of my customers and they all give me great feedback. For the veteran tortoise keepers out there, what do you guys think about this product?

D24F5D83-FECF-44F8-A011-7BBF6CDF9226.png

P

pguinpro

Can you post picture of ingredients? I want to see if there are dyes.
If you guys havent seen this product, then I believe that your tortoise is in for a treat! I have started using this flower topper awhile ago and my smaller tortoises absolutely love them. Since most tortoises (especially grassland torts) eat grasses, weeds, vegetation, and also flowers in the wild, this is a way to help create a natural varied diet. I used these flower toppers sorta like putting crutons in a salad. The flowers is also a way to help keep up the high fiber diet since there is 30% fiber in the flowers! I have recommended this product to a number of my customers and they all give me great feedback. For the veteran tortoise keepers out there, what do you guys think about this product?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've been using the https://www.tortoisesupply.com version for years. It is great. Love it and highly recommend it.

They were giving out free samples of the new ZooMed stuff at this last years TTPG conference, and I liked it too. I like Tyler's product better, but nothing wrong with it if someone wants to use the copy cat version.