1.1 Russians

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utah
Two great tortoises. One male and one female. Both measure at 4.5 inches. I saw the male (Skooch) mount the female (Mae) but I think he was more "seeing what it's like" than aggressively breeding. He is outgoing and active in the afternoons especially while she tends to be a morning tort :p They will stuff themselves every chance they get. Great eaters.

Pictures to come. I want them to go together, but would be willing to split if both were spoken for. If I split them then they'll be $60 and $100 respectively for the male and female. Together they'll be $150.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
Yes, I'm about an hour south but I'm going up to visit Hogle Zoo tomorrow and will be in the area.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
Pics will be up momentarily. I went out to dinner and just now had time to take some real quick. Hope you like 'em!!!:D I think they're pretty great personally...

She was a little shy at first...
xclif7.jpg

but she started to relax after a minute
ajlaxi.jpg

Anal Scutes/tail
2vmj336.jpg

and Plastron
2eckje9.jpg

And here he is. It was nearly impossible to get him to sit still for the pictures...
awepsp.jpg

But he finally succumbed ;) (he wasn't too thrilled about me blocking off his escape route with my foot)
htb3m0.jpg

Anal Scutes/tail. Notice the "hook"
6iusty.jpg

another tail pic. refused to let it down and just kept it tucked up tight. Sorry.
2148bqt.jpg

Plastron
54dc45.jpg

2i9tfyb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.