1 pair of ornate boxies for 2 female russians

The-Great-Stash

5 Year Member
I would like to trade my young breeding pair of 5 year old ornate box turtles for 2 female russian torts, yearlings preferably.:D Because of certain circumstances beyond my control, I will only trade with anyone locally from San Antonio where I live.

The boxies, as mentioned, are both 5 years of age, very active and highly insectivorous. They eat a pinky once every other week, but they absolutely love superworms, waxworms, nightcrawlers, and dubias (feeder roaches for my leopard and fat tailed geckos). They do eat red apple occasionally, and greens are chopped finely. They live outdoors. The male has beautiful orange-red eyes and a green head. Female is slightly larger.

Again, this trade is for locals only, guys and gals.:eek: I trust whoever replies will provide them an even better loving home. Thank you for your time.

-Stash:cool:CAM01207.jpg female ornate boxieCAM01214.jpg male ornate boxie

Cupcake

10 Year Member!
I would like to trade my young breeding pair of 5 year old ornate box turtles for 2 female russian torts, yearlings preferably.:D Because of certain circumstances beyond my control, I will only trade with anyone locally from San Antonio where I live.

The boxies, as mentioned, are both 5 years of age, very active and highly insectivorous. They eat a pinky once every other week, but they absolutely love superworms, waxworms, nightcrawlers, and dubias (feeder roaches for my leopard and fat tailed geckos). They do eat red apple occasionally, and greens are chopped finely. They live outdoors. The male has beautiful orange-red eyes and a green head. Female is slightly larger.

Again, this trade is for locals only, guys and gals.:eek: I trust whoever replies will provide them an even better loving home. Thank you for your time.

-Stash:cool:View attachment 86023 female ornate boxieView attachment 86026 male ornate boxie

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
I would love them but yearling Russians are not sex identifiable and they cost about $200 each. My Russians are all adults.

The-Great-Stash

5 Year Member
I would love them but yearling Russians are not sex identifiable and they cost about $200 each. My Russians are all adults.
An adult would actually be fine. And now, Im only down to just my male. The female I sent to a new owner.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
My bale is currently male heavy and my Russian group is female light. Sorry.