18 month old leopards

Status
Not open for further replies.

topsyturvey

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Harbor Springs, Michigan
new enclosure.jpgP1020486.JPGP1020487.JPGView attachment 28007
topsy and turvey have had a great summer, I let them out quite a bit when I was home. Now preparing for winter they needed a larger enclosure, I had em in a 40 gal terrarium, switched to 72 x 18 x 17 acrylic enclosure to give them some room to wander, so they can survive another northern Michigan winter. Topsy is 252 grams Turvey weighs in at 290.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Looks great. That should get you through to spring. :)

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I like that enclosure. Wish I could find something like that around here.

The tortoises look great!

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:) Hi northern Michigander im below you around the Mesick/Wellston area, Harbor Springs is such a BEAUTIFUL place we use to port our boat there when we would do lake trips, the first time there we didnt want to leave..:D Beautiful babies ya have there and nice setup. Yes our winters can be looooong and brutal sometimes, i think this yr its gona be early and real bad compared to the past few yrs. My grand kids= baby lep torts :p are getting a new bigger indoor winter enclosure to. All us northern Michiganders should plan to get together sometime for a meet up or something.:D Whats your temps like there we have been having a cold snap here tonights temp for us is supose to only be 38 brrrrrrrrrrr..:(

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looks nice. My Leo is also 18 months. Last month he weighed in at 388 grams, 4 1/2 inches. I guess he is a little bit of a pig LOL.

*Barracuda_50* said:
:) Hi northern Michigander im below you around the Mesick/Wellston area, Harbor Springs is such a BEAUTIFUL place we use to port our boat there when we would do lake trips, the first time there we didnt want to leave..:D Beautiful babies ya have there and nice setup. Yes our winters can be looooong and brutal sometimes, i think this yr its gona be early and real bad compared to the past few yrs. My grand kids= baby lep torts :p are getting a new bigger indoor winter enclosure to. All us northern Michiganders should plan to get together sometime for a meet up or something.:D Whats your temps like there we have been having a cold snap here tonights temp for us is supose to only be 38 brrrrrrrrrrr..:(

Bite your tongue, we need another mild winter. More mild then last years, early spring too. Although I live in Chicago, our winters are similar to Michigan, but not quite as cold or as much snow as Northern Michigan.

topsyturvey

5 Year Member
Harbor Springs, Michigan
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
How many gallons is that?! And where did you find it???

Glasscages.com not sure of gallons it is acrylic and shipped unassembled not cheap but i looked for a while and need something that looks nice and has some room to move

Status
Not open for further replies.