19th Portland Metro Reptile Expo

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
As many as can make it, should make it. Some of the members of the Oregon Herpetological Society will be there that have known me since the late 90's. Great opportunity to get fun “dirt" on me from folks that would know!

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I'm here i'm just wandering and looking at all the stuff. I will keep walking by The meeting place. I am using my white cane.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I hope you folks realize how lucky you are. Here in Central California there aren't any reptile events. If I want to go to a reptile show I have to go all the way down to Anaheim...a 4 or 5 hour drive.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
This was my first reptile show. So for people who have never been to lab this is what was here. There were a lot of snakes, a bunch of geckos another lizard type things,there were some Russian tortoises and sulcatas from rescues. there were various types of box turtles, Redfoot tortoises, Greek tortoises. I never knew hedgehogs were considered reptiles :). Vendors so Lane different types of equipment and food etc. it was really crowded in the morning but send out a little bit in the afternoon. I had a good time and it was fun meeting other TFO members.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
There were also fossils, jewelry, carnivorous plants, One aquatic turtle aside neck I think it was, and an alligator.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I hope you folks realize how lucky you are. Here in Central California there aren't any reptile events. If I want to go to a reptile show I have to go all the way down to Anaheim...a 4 or 5 hour drive.
Portland is four hours from my house, and the next show in Renton is about five hours away.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Although I am surprised that there aren't some shows in central California, I figured there would be lots of them down there.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Dang it! I never posted that I was there, how did we all meet up? LOL. Lots of fun meeting with you all. A total of 6 of us were there to make a TFO showing. I got to see a vender with ackies! It's been so long since I saw any at a show.
The meet up really got me hankerin' to do a weekend summer bash here at our place. I was impressed that there were as many of our shelled friends at this show for this time of year. Typically they are few and far between in the winter months. Thanks everyone that went for a fun time.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And @Jodie your husband is a trooper for putting up with
A) going to a reptile show, and
B) putting up with meeting us.
Let him know I say he deserves a cold adult beverage or at the least ice cream for his effort.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
And @Jodie your husband is a trooper for putting up with
A) going to a reptile show, and
B) putting up with meeting us.
Let him know I say he deserves a cold adult beverage or at the least ice cream for his effort.
Lol. He blames me for the tortoises, but he likes them too. We made a weekend of this though and headed to Seaside after we left the show. He gets clam chowder at Mo's tomorrow.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Dang it! I never posted that I was there, how did we all meet up? LOL. Lots of fun meeting with you all. A total of 6 of us were there to make a TFO showing. I got to see a vender with ackies! It's been so long since I saw any at a show.
The meet up really got me hankerin' to do a weekend summer bash here at our place. I was impressed that there were as many of our shelled friends at this show for this time of year. Typically they are few and far between in the winter months. Thanks everyone that went for a fun time.
That sounds like fun, but give me plentyof notice so I can get time off work.