2 Egyptians

Status
Not open for further replies.

teq1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I have two Egyptian tortoises for sale. Both are male. The larger of the two was born in April 2009 and the other one was born in September 2008. Both have been seen trying to mount the other and they are both very active. I'm asking $650 each plus shipping. I would prefer to sell them both together because they have been together since I got them. They do so well together :) But I may consider separating them. I will combine shipping obviously if you get both. The soonest I can ship is Wednesday for a Thursday arrival via fed ex :D

The first one is the bigger one. In the 2nd picture its the one nearest you, and you can see the other tortoise in the back.

IMAG1504.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
I forgot to mention, if someone gets both of them together, the total price will be $1370 but, I will send extras as well. You will get a few bottles of calcium, a bottle of multivitamin, and whatever small amount of tnt I have left. I will also send a little bag of the organic herbal salad mix from Carolina pet supply. What a way to get you started!

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Update: the second tortoise pictured (the older of the two) remains :)

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Sorry guys, another update. The second tortoise is taken, not the first. My mistake. The biggest one which is pictured first is available.

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Update: both tortoises are still available :)

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
The first tortoise picture, the larger of the two, is gone.

The other remains. He is very active and eats very well. He looooves rhadiccio and hibiscus flowers, his favorites. He eats nopal, escarole, endive, mustard/collard greens, watercress, bok choy, etc etc. He just about loves everything. He is ready for a new home. And I can ship starting monday for a tuesday arrival. I'll reduce the price to $600 which includes shipping to your location. Send me a message if you're interested :)

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Still available! :D

I may just lower the price further, due to being in a bind right now :(

So email me and let's talk!

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Still available!

$560 shipped to your location..

Ill throw in whatever I have left of multivitamin to get you started.

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Payment has been received for this tortoise. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.