2022 Calendar

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
I loved the TFO calendar I bought my first year here, but it hasn't happened again for... reasons.

PXL_20210414_112406948_2.jpg

This will be my third year making my own calendar, using Snapfish... it takes about 20 minutes from start to finish.

For the 2022 calendar, they had a great deal on a larger format wall calendar (in the previous years I made a smallish desk calendar), so that's what I got.

I'll post pics when it comes in!

Jamie

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I loved the TFO calendar I bought my first year here, but it hasn't happened again for... reasons.

View attachment 335038

This will be my third year making my own calendar, using Snapfish... it takes about 20 minutes from start to finish.

For the 2022 calendar, they had a great deal on a larger format wall calendar (in the previous years I made a smallish desk calendar), so that's what I got.

I'll post pics when it comes in!

Jamie
I'm not sure how the forum calendar ball got dropped. But as you know, we had one every year.
I think it was a cost or a lack of interest issue.....
But I miss it.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I'm not sure how the forum calendar ball got dropped. But as you know, we had one every year.
I think it was a cost or a lack of interest issue.....
But I miss it.

Do you miss getting the actual calendar, or the photo submission/seeing everyone's pictures, etc of it?