:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Yea, I Hope So :(
Well My Grandpa Also Wants To Move Up There And Get Alot Of Acres Because He Wants To Make Or Have
A Shooting Range or Target Practice, That Will Be Fun :)

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Jacob said:
Hey Guys, Next Year I Am Moving Up North From So., Im Moving Near
san luis obispo! My Grandpa and I Are Moving After I Graduate High
School In June, Im Kinna Sad Because I Grew Up here In Whittier All My Life, I Have Thousands of Friends here, Also My Girlfriend!
I plan On Going Up There and Going to College and Saving Money While Working A Job!

Anyways, All The Properties We Have Been Looking At Are Nice and Alot Cheaper Then We Live Now, We Are Gunna Get A House With Around 10-20
Acres Of Land!
So I am Gunna Build A Huge Tortoise Outdoor Enclosure For My Little One, I Plan On Ordering Sulcatta Seed, Grasses, Dandelions, Hisbuisics and Other Edible Items For My Little One Tp Graze On! I am Gunna Put A Pound and A Couple Of Hidding Logs With A Small Borrow In There :)

Jacob, Why Do You Always Type In Title Case? Reading Your Posts Always Makes Me Read Weird, Like I'm Reading A Really Long Title. And I Always Imagine You Hitting The Shift Key Every Couple Of Letters, Like I Am Right Now. Just Wondering.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
I Have No Clue, I Just Become A costumed To It I Guess :)
It Doesn't Bother Me, I Was In Key Board Class, So I Type Fast
Sorry,

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Hey, moving is always a bummer, even when you're the grownup and calling the shots, making the right decisions or the only possible decisions. To me it always feels like a failure, no matter how positive the move is for me. Sometimes you just have to go through the pain for the sake of personal growth.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Yea, When i first heard we were moving i was shocked and didnt really mean, but now its a month away and we had
a real estate agent come look at the house!
My grandpa got a storage unit and has packed some of his stuff and stored it so it really has became a reality to me

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Lots of acrage and a shooting range sounds great to me! I am on 3/4 of an acre and wish I had more property.

Lots of acrage and a shooting range sounds great to me! I am on 3/4 of an acre and wish I had more property.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
Sounds Great. Except the part where you have to leave your friends behind. But look ahead, keep working, planning on college, and taking care of that baby sulcata of yours! You'll do well.

teri

ps. wish we could live in SBO. I'm close to retirement (well, 5 or so years)...
I can dream, can't I??

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Yea, Thanks!
I think moving has its pro's and con's in a way :)

AdamR

5 Year Member
Jacob, I'm just now about to finish my degree and I can tell you that you will make some many friends your freshman year that you won't even know what do with them all! That was the best year of my life! Are you going to live in the dorm? Either way, with plenty of land and cool animals, you'll have people wanting to hang out all the time (including girls!!). And by the way, I had a gf my freshman year...it was pretty rough because you meet so many girls that will open your eyes to a different kind of living and dating!

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
No Im Not Gonna Dorm, But Yea i will Make Alot Of Friends :)

Cathy L

5 Year Member
Central Coast of California
Jacob,
I went to school is SLO and absolutley loved it! You will too. My best friends was from Whittier and she realy loved it, too. I live about 30 miles south of SLO now. What town will you be moving to? There is a fantastic tortoise rescue/breeder about 15 miles south of SLO. You may be near him!
Let me know if you have any questions about SLO or the area. I lived in SLO for 6 years and have livedon the Central Coast for about 25 years. It really is a great place, especially for young people.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
thanks, Paso Robles is where i am gunna move?
do you know where that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.