1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

3 Sulcata Eggs

Discussion in 'Tortoise Breeding' started by DrSpurred, Feb 21, 2018.

1. DrSpurred

DrSpurred Active Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Lambertville, NJ USA
    I'm going to be acquiring 3 Sulcata Eggs in the next 3 Weeks. Hopefully ill have some babies running around in the future.
  2. Bee62

Bee62 Well-Known Member

Germany
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Good luck. Do you have an incubator ?
    I think you will hatch your own babies because of your negative experience with your sick baby that you bought. When you have questions with eggs or hatchlings ask @Tom. He breeds sulcatas for a long time. It is no fault to ask questions, but it is to ask not.:)
  3. DrSpurred

DrSpurred Active Member

Lambertville, NJ USA
    You are completely correct. After my initial experience with Galileo I was to hatch my own Sulcata. If they are unhealthy at least then ill have no else to blame. Im not sure what im doing yet as far as incubating the eggs. I don't really know the first thing about it. I have a few weeks to build up my knowledge
    Bee62 likes this.
  4. Bee62

Bee62 Well-Known Member

Germany
    I know how you feel. It is not your fault that your little baby is sick. I wish you all the best with the eggs and here on the forum you can get all best informations about breeding and tortoise hatchlings.:)