4 baby sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbymoore

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Stoney creek ontario
So I got my 4 baby sulcatas on Thursday they are very healthy and active eating like champs and gaining weight temps are 100 in basking area 84 on cool side and humidity 93 percent eating spring mix grasses mazuri ect hope you like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106

[email protected]

5 Year Member
How old are they? Mine looks to be very similar in size... I also notice that for a hide out you have a piece of wood, im assuming that it is store bought?? My wife and I were not sure if the bark would be bad for him as I've read some are poisonous so we did not get it. What kind is that, because I like the looks of the natural habitat better than the plastic decor....

bobbymoore said:
So I got my 4 baby sulcatas on Thursday they are very healthy and active eating like champs and gaining weight temps are 100 in basking area 84 on cool side and humidity 93 percent eating spring mix grasses mazuri ect hope you like

bobbymoore

5 Year Member
Stoney creek ontario
3 are my sister doesn't know it yet but she's getting one for her birthday she bugged me to find one that she could buy so I went out at bought 4 and told her they were all for me and she can't buy one but hopefully she will be surprised on her birthday kind of a mean brother eh

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
With those conditions, you are going to have the nicest looking sulcatas that Canada has ever seen. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.