5 Blades, Baby!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
I have been raving about my 5 blade scissors ever since I got them a few years back, for a pretty penny back then. They are excellent for tortoise salads in order to mix all kinds of goodies in a size that is perfect for less picky choosey.

Good news, y'all! Whoo-ya!

Ball, the canning company, must have been listening to me go on and on about them here because ... drum roll, please .... they have come out with them now! For a great price, 8.99. At Target is where I saw them. Oh joy for tortoise keepers. I highly recommend them as part of your goal to have variety, variety, variety in your tortoise salads! They cut just right enough to be able to then mix all kinds of goodies. Torts cannot easily pick out their favorite things and leave other goodies behind. Mission accomplished. (Right hand pinky, corner of the mouth. Dr. Evil style)

If your tortoises are still picky after this, then threaten them like I do, with the food processor and pureed baby food for you! Just as a threat though. We all know they need to tear into things and have that fiber! Tough love good.