80 degrees today....Cherries outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Beautiful Terry :) You are have a tortoise and turtle heaven in your backyard :D. They all look very healthy and very happy. What are the plants beside the water dish in Nolies picture?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Every year I'm amazed, Terry. Seems like just last week it was snow all over your box turtle pen and now look at it!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thank you for the nice compliments.
Isa....that is sedum. It is a ground cover, and VERY invasive. I am always pulling some out and throwing it away. That is the only problem with ground covers, but I love them for color, and also it prevents them from digging too much. Boxies LOVE to dig. It's OK to eat, so there is some in Pio's garden, but it's high in Oxalic Acid.
Yvonne...there was over three feet of snow on top of that boxie garden, and also on top of the hibernation cave....very scary. That's why I was so worried. But everyone is up and in perfect health.
I will post more pictures in the Summer so you can see all the flowers. That's when I love it the best.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Terry, it looks great!! I can't believe it was 80 degrees there- so jealous :p
Glad your little boxies are all okay; I know you were concerned.
I love all their names too :D

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Simply beautiful,Terry. Pio and solo have perfect carapaces! I bow to your superior gardening abilities.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
How beautiful they all are Terry. I bet you can't wait until they pop up in the spring huh? I would be nervous until I saw them. Solo looks like he's enjoying the great outdoors. :D I just love your boxies. Their little faces are some of the cutest that I've seen. :tort:

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
Wow..... Love your Tort Garden Terry. Really nice! Gave me some ideas for my Deserts. :) thanks. And your Torts are gorgeous. My deserts finally came out, was a little worried about them but all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.