a couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

krh11b23

5 Year Member
Hi, my sulcata is now one year old. I soak him every morning. He poops durring every soak, and he seems to enjoy it now more and more. I was wondering if every day is too much. Is it possible to soak too much? Also he is a little more then 3 and a half inches long. Does this seem small for one year old? He eats like a pig. I feed mostly grass and weeds out of my yard with hibiscus and dandys and various weeds. He gets the occasional dark greens. He gets outdoor time when I can. He has uvb and basking light. He's kept in a 6ft by 3 ft tort table. Temps are 95 to 100 basking and 80 to 85 everywhere else. I keep it humid, and he has a humid hide. Thanks for any advice.

Attachments

• IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    948.4 KB · Views: 113

poison

5 Year Member
he seems to have a bit of pyramiding do you have a humid hide?

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I have read that you can't soak them too much and it does look like there might be some pyramiding. Was it there when you got it? If not, you should try spraying/misting it with warm water several times throughout the day. As for growth I have no idea. Ask Tom or Wellington and other, they would know. Hope this helps!

Also how much does it weigh? To me it sounds like it could be on the small end but I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.