A few pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

C and C Tortoises

5 Year Member
Hi everyone,

Now that we're posting pics of our different species, thought you'd like to see our spiders.

Mike

100_0136-1.jpg100_0540.jpg100_0547.jpg100_0549.jpgHPIM1655.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia
Wow at that high yellow spider! I don't know spider has such beauty!

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Absolutely great. I can't wait until mine get to be that size. Your high yellow tortoise is tremendous. I'm sure this thread will cause a lot of envy on the forum.

Can't wait to see your replies to some of these questions.

C and C Tortoises

5 Year Member
markooij82 said:
Wonderfull !
What subspecies are those two ?
Is it a couple ?

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

Bigred, we're very fortunate to be working with 7 different species. Now that I see that there's so much interest, I'll post pics of the other 3 species as well.

I'll let my partner Jeremy answer questions about the spiders; they're in his care and he's the expert!

Mike

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
C and C Tortoises said:
markooij82 said:
Wonderfull !
Is it a couple ?

Bigred, we're very fortunate to be working with 7 different species. Now that I see that there's so much interest, I'll post pics of the other 3 species as well.

I'll let my partner Jeremy answer questions about the spiders; they're in his care and he's the expert!

Mike

You will find plenty of interst here

C and C Tortoises

5 Year Member
bigred said:
C and C Tortoises said:
markooij82 said:
Wonderfull !
Is it a couple ?

Mike

You will find plenty of interst here

Ok, no more holding out!

Mike

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very nice torts. Love the colors and patterns. BTW, there is GREAT interest in tort pics. Please don't deprive us of them, keep posting pics:D

C and C Tortoises

5 Year Member
markooij82 said:
Wonderfull !
Is it a couple ?
They are P.a.arachnoides.The larger yellow one is definitely a male and I'm about 90% sure the smaller one is a female.

Jeremy

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
OMG! Sooooooooooooo cute! Where do you live?! I want to come see all these! They are all beautiful! I can't Believe it! You have alllllllllll my favorite tortoise's!!!!! :D I can't see how you could have been shy to not show us all these! It's CRAZY!

C and C Tortoises said:
Ok, no more holding out!

Mike

THANK you!!!

C and C Tortoises

5 Year Member
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
OMG! Sooooooooooooo cute! Where do you live?! I want to come see all these! They are all beautiful! I can't Believe it! You have alllllllllll my favorite tortoise's!!!!! :D I can't see how you could have been shy to not show us all these! It's CRAZY!

C and C Tortoises said:
Ok, no more holding out!

Mike

THANK you!!!

Haha....you're always welcome to come and see all our torts but we're located in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa!

mainey34, finding the time to care for all our tortoises was definitely becoming an issue! There are now four of us at C and C, all close friends and very dedicated tort keepers. We're all sharing the responsibility to make things more manageable and create different breeding groups.

Thanks again, everyone!

Mike

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
C and C Tortoises said:
Haha....you're always welcome to come and see all our torts but we're located in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa!

mainey34, finding the time to care for all our tortoises was definitely becoming an issue! There are now four of us at C and C, all close friends and very dedicated tort keepers. We're all sharing the responsibility to make things more manageable and create different breeding groups.

Thanks again, everyone!

Mike

We operate from 3 different states, ourselves! Working together like that definitely has its advantages.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
I hope to one day bother you guys for some of your details in keeping so many tortoises so healthy in such a tough climate. You must employ some really interesting techniques that the vast majority of keepers don't have to do, since so many of the successful keepers are in southernly climates.

If you write a book, I'll read it. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.