A few pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

C and C Tortoises

5 Year Member
Hi everyone!

Now that we've started posting pics of our different species, here are a few of our red foots.

Mike

100_0320.jpg100_0497.jpgad.jpgP3120938.jpgP3313100.jpgP5064415.jpgP5064434.jpgP5301519.jpgP5301528.jpgP8275101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

clwhitehouse

5 Year Member
C and C Tortoises said:
Hi everyone!

Now that we've started posting pics of our different species, here are a few of our red foots.

Mike

I just got my two baby red foots today and I'm just learning about them. I would love any information you can post about their care.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
clwhitehouse said:
C and C Tortoises said:
Hi everyone!

Mike

I just got my two baby red foots today and I'm just learning about them. I would love any information you can post about their care.

It would be best if you started your own thread with specif questions you might have. :)

C and C Tortoises

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
clwhitehouse said:
C and C Tortoises said:
Hi everyone!

Mike

It would be best if you started your own thread with specif questions you might have. :)

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

bigred, no fertile eggs yet but we're hopeful!

Hustler, we raised them from babies with the exception of the male with the red head, which we acquired when he was approx. 4".

clwhitehouse, sure, I can post something about their care on a new thread. If you don't mind, it'll have to wait until my days off when I have more time.

Thanks again.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.