A MUST HAVE check it out

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I picked this up at the swap meet today, 25.00 what a deal. We met a vendor at the swap meet that does pottery work and will make whatever you want. Its a piggy bank or money jug or whatever you want to call it. I know some of you need more than one:D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's good, I like it. Everyone needs a tortoise fund, why not a cute jug/bank/to put it in:)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
diamondbp said:
Lol my wife would shot me

My wife went with me to pick it up, my wife just knows it going to happen now. She is throwing hints around about wanting another coach purse

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
wellington said:
bigred said:
diamondbp said:

My wife went with me to pick it up, my wife just knows it going to happen now. She is throwing hints around about wanting another coach purse

Haha, smart lady:D

I think she has 5 or 6 of them by now, she puts up with me she can have whatever she wants;)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Re: RE: A MUST HAVE check it out

bigred said:
wellington said:
bigred said:
diamondbp said:

I think she has 5 or 6 of them by now, she puts up with me she can have whatever she wants;)

Maybe she needs a purse fund jug .:D:D:D:D but really would love to have a tortoise fund jug . That guy needs to post a for sell ads on TFO. I'll bet I'm not the only one to buy one .

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
mike taylor said:
bigred said:
wellington said:
bigred said:
diamondbp said:

Maybe she needs a purse fund jug .:D:D:D:D but really would love to have a tortoise fund jug . That guy needs to post a for sell ads on TFO. I'll bet I'm not the only one to buy one .

I have his # if you want it, he will mail it to you. Im going to get my brother one that says gun fund, and my boss one that says weed fund:rolleyes:

JennBell0725

5 Year Member
Lmao this reminds me of a search I did the other day for weed seeds! Officer I swear I only wanted them for my tortoise :p

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
I would love his number! I think you are in So. Calif. And so am I.
That is so cool!
My husband will put money in it! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
kathyth said:
That is so cool!
My husband will put money in it! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

will he put money in mine:D I will pm you his number and other info

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
bigred said:

Looked like yours already had more money in it then any of my piggy banks or money jars ever have. :D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
bigred said:
kathyth said:
That is so cool!

I sent you a pm but it says pm not sent so let me know if you got it

Jacqui said:
bigred said:

Looked like yours already had more money in it then any of my piggy banks or money jars ever have. :D

Actually I borrowed it from my wifes vacation money just for the picture. You know she has all the money in one of her MANY purses

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
bigred said:
Actually I borrowed it from my wifes vacation money just for the picture. You know she has all the money in one of her MANY purses

Hmmm, so maybe the reason I don't have any money is because I don't have any purses. :D