A new mum to the tortoise world

emmamai

Location (City and/or State)
Surrey, uk
Hi all,

We recently got Lola, a 5week old spur-thighed tort who we have fallen in love with. so I've join the site to pick up any tips and advise as to be able to take the best care of her :)
...... Hopefully I've attached a pic of her

Any comments are warmly received image.jpg
Emma

emmamai

Surrey, uk
Thx for the welcomes, it may take me a while to navigate around the site, but seems I will learn a lot. Def a lot of tortoise love on her :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

We have a really good care sheet for Greek tortoises at the top of the Greek section. Also, there's a good article in the Articles section about beginner mistakes.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) Sooooooooooooooooo cute :)

emmamai

Surrey, uk
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

We have a really good care sheet for Greek tortoises at the top of the Greek section. Also, there's a good article in the Articles section about beginner mistakes.

Thx Yvonne, I'll be sure to take a look

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Emmamai
I only have a few torts and turtles , I have 4 Greeks , 9russians , 5 ADT ,3 Egypations ,3-3toed boxys , 4 ornate boxys ,8 Herman's , 2 Marginals ,and 20 leopards , 6 adult RES , 5 painted turtles , 2 giant river cooters, 1 southern painted , 1faulse map turtle , 2pancakes and 12 cultchures of mealworms . Yes I'm a Tortiose acollecter .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

emmamai

Surrey, uk
Emmamai
I only have a few torts and turtles , I have 4 Greeks , 9russians , 5 ADT ,3 Egypations ,3-3toed boxys , 4 ornate boxys ,8 Herman's , 2 Marginals ,and 20 leopards , 6 adult RES , 5 painted turtles , 2 giant river cooters, 1 southern painted , 1faulse map turtle , 2pancakes and 12 cultchures of mealworms . Yes I'm a Tortiose acollecter .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Oh wow! That is amazing, how special!!