A really BIG poop

Lillysmytort

Location (City and/or State)
Vermont
Now normally I would never talk "potty" in mixed company, however, I've made an exception as I have a few questions...

During Lilly's spa treatment (soak), she was much more active than usual. I assumed that it was due to our very exciting talk on what shenanigans Lady Grantham would be up to in the new season of Downton Abby. Alas, this was not the case. The amount of excrement that came out of this tortoise was MONUMENTAL. At least half of her body weight, even my husband was impressed, (and thats saying something). Previous to the unladylike behavior, she seemed to enjoy the bath. Before she would just sit in the water and do nothing, but today I watched her drink happily and even, I'm assuming, wash her face (dunking her whole head under water).

I'm guessing that she is starting to get comfortable with me and is starting to enjoy my mindless dribble that I pour on her daily.

Ok, question time... Could she have been waiting to do her business because she had "new girl" jitters?

There has been small poops in her penthouse and then they are gone... Does her cleaning them up mean her diet is lacking?

How often should her substraight be changed?

The pic is of Miss Lilly playing a killer hand of cards!! (I forgot to share this last time, sorry :()

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 93

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, love your take on your friend. It's hard to say why such a big one now. Maybe she just hasn't been able to get enough out the other times. How often do you soak her?
Oh, love the pic.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Sometimes my Russians pooped so much I was surprised there was anything left of them!
Most likely, everything is just fine.