A whole lot of lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba30

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami, Florida
I have a bit of a concern and maybe you guys can help me. Bubba my sulcata before I would feed her spring mix and other leafy greens. But lately she has been eating only bit of the spring mix and alot of my lawn. She loves it. She eat a good amount because she is alway outside. I don't put anything my grass. Just water and sun. I live in Miami, so we get plenty of that. Is that problem that she so much of my lawn.

XOXOX BUBBA AND CARLA:tort:

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
No, not really. Do you have any weeds she has access to? Variety is key in any good diet. Typically, if she has a choice between several good-for-her things, she will pick what she needs most.

Bubba30

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
October said:
No, not really. Do you have any weeds she has access to? Variety is key in any good diet. Typically, if she has a choice between several good-for-her things, she will pick what she needs most.

Yeah there's variety different type of little clover and weeds. Different types of grass thingys, which I have no idea of the names. I mean she is healthy I bath her ever other day. I take her to the vet.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
She is getting a lot of good things from eating the grass and weeds and if thats what she want's then let her eat away..

Status
Not open for further replies.